NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to shout out a hello from Surf City and to introduce myself as the "Pier Witch"....This is how most people have come to know me .....Im the manager here at the Surf City Ocean Pier....

The plan is to keep you updated on the happenings from the Pier here in Surf City....I promise to never lie to you but to let you honestly know what is or is not happening here....but as you pier fisherman know....what might be happening one hour may not be happening the next.....

Be patient with me because I am most certainly a slacker!!!

the "Pier Witch"
Look for me stirring up more Chaos at:

·
Registered
235 Posts
WELCOME. It has been many years since I have been to Surf City but may drop by in a couple of weeks. I've been wondering what the fall Drum/Striper fishing is like in that area? Is there beach access for ORV? Hope to see you soon.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hey there PIER WITCH glad to have you aboard...welcome to the party!!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to the site. We appreciate your support for the site and hope it generates some support for the pier. I can vouch for the accuracy of your reports. I believe I've read every one so far. I hope this little blow doesn't mess things up.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Yeah - she's your boat driver ;)
That's a good one MIKE!!!:D

Capt Pier Witch at the helm of the ship that never sails yet carries you to some of the most diverse fishing on the sea!!!

Reactions: Topsail Angler
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.