NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the place I have been looking for!

Hello
I live in Monongahela PA and do a lot of catfishing...trying to catch that
60lb flathead.

However the family and I head south on vacation to NC or SC every year. And this year is no different, Topsail for a week in mid June and I wanna do some fishin.

My brother in law lives real close to lake Norman NC and we go there at least twice a year. I love this state mountains in the west and the ocean in the east.

So I'm glad to be here and hope to get to know some of you!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!!!!!

Reactions: Bubbajum

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome to the NCAngler site. You get to Lake Norman give me a shout. I live in Lincolnton about 20 miles away. Fish norman for bass and catfish from my kayak. Do you kayak fish?

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey Bubbajum - welcome to NC Angler, glad you found us.

If you have any questions about the Topsail area, feel free to ask.

When you get ready ready to come to Topsail, let me know and maybe we can link up and fish one day. I will at least be able to give you an idea of what is biting and where.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Topsail Angler

I just realized that it was through you web site that I found this one...thanks.

I will with out question be calling on your expertise on topsail and would love to hook up for a day with ya. We will be in Topsail June 21-28.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Topsail Angler

I just realized that it was through you web site that I found this one...thanks.

I will with out question be calling on your expertise on topsail and would love to hook up for a day with ya. We will be in Topsail June 21-28.
Great - glad you found us!

Right now I am scheduled to go to Kenya from June 13th - 26th. However with the situation they way it is right now over there, that may change. Anyway, I'll be ready to fish when I get back so maybe I can catch you at the tail end of your trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.