NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up today and I like what i see. I'm a fly fishing junkie from WNC who grew up on the SE coast of FL. I'm actually picking up the first power boat I've owned in 20 years this weekend in Wilmington and I'm looking forward to renewing my acquaintence with salt water. The boat is a good size for these mountain lakes also so we should get to use it a bit. The fishing is great up here right now so for all you coastal folks cmon up and enjoy some mountain hospitality.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome Trouter and thanks for the invite! I'm sure you'll find a great gang of like minded folks around here.... Theres lots to share, so welcome welcome!!

Reactions: NCtrouter

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome fellow hillbilly. Should be time for some nice browns showing up. Great to hear fishing reports from the area. Post 'em when you get a chance.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I understand Trouter. I'm a middle Tenn hillbilly myself, but I grew up mostly in NC. I do love the mountains, but I am working my way to the NC coast a decade at time..LOL:) With any luck I'll be living there by 2016! LOL!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.