NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stumbled upon this site last night and liked what I have seen. Seems like a great bunch of folks with a variety of interests which I can identify with. The "Faith and Fishing" and the variety of other fishing forums is what really got my attention. I grew up in Virginia fishing everything from mountain streams for Trout, creeks for Rock Bass and Bluegills, rivers for Shad and Yellow Perch, lakes for Crappie and Largemouth, trolling for Stripers to surf fishing down on the OBX. I spend a few weeks each year down in Hatteras chasing Blues, Spanish Mackerel, Puppy Drum, Flounder, Trout and whatever else happens to bite. Maybe I have fishing ADD as I tend to focus on one target for a month or two as the seasons change I move on to another.........SQUIRREL.....What was I typing? I am over 50 so I have earned the right to have a short attention span and be forgetful now. ;) I look forward to reading and sharing fishing experiences with everyone.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party we can always use more recon on neighboring waters!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.