NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Kerr this am to see if the boat was working and for a look around. Launched at Satterwhite and didn't take long to find the trolling motor blew a couple fuses. :(
The graph powered up but couldn't use it coz the transducer is in the motor.:confused: So back to the repair shop.
Lucky the breeze was light, so i drifted some and fired the big motor to push a little sometimes. Didn't get to look around as much as i wanted, but got a little fishing in. Managed to pick this dude up off a point that 3-4 other boats worked earlier. I Texas rigged a green worm in 8-10 ft.

did pick up a smaller one on a X-Rap but got snagged up and lost that $5 lure... Good thing.... NO SKUNK ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thats the way it goes sometimes at least you didn't bring the skunk back home with ya. Thanks for the pics and the post.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That fish was about 2 1/4 #... pic looks bigger.
Found the problem with the trolling motor today. I had a plug and receiptacle installed for the power source at a marine repair place a couple weeks back. Well, a mechanic forgot to tighten the screws on the back side of the rec. :eek:, and they crossed. Also installed the transducer that came with the graph to the transom. My Hummingbird just snaps on/off the hook-ups which are built into the base mount. So i will have the option to switch between transducers.
Planning on getting together with my son next weekend to fish. School is in Burlington, (ELON), so might head to Jordan.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Glad you got it sorted out! Good luck next trip!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.