NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey - Though I've been in NC for over 8 yrs. - Just now starting to fish again with my boys. Used to fish regularly in WV before we moved and knew where the spots were for bass and trout. Would appreciate any feedback on good fishing spots around Statesville NC. Don't have a boat - so all of my fishing is done from banks or in the streams. Again, I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!!

Coop

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com WVCoop! Glad you found us. Like Backlash, I'm not much help on areas to fish around Statesville, but there were a couple of posts last week I think about looking for a guide in the Triad. Do a search off the home page for "piedmont" or "triad" and see what you come up with. Our site is only a little over a year old so we're still building the database of information but hopefully someone will see your posts and give you a hand at getting those boys near the water. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.