NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering when you went in at SOUTHERN PINES RESEVOIR DID YOU PULL UP TO THE SLIP OR DID YOU DRAG YOUR YAK FROM THE PARKING LOT - DID ANYONE BOTHER YOU - I WALK MY G.S.D. there a lot and ALWAYS WANTED TO PUT MY YAK IN THERE IT IS A BIG LAKE

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I used a jon boat. It has a small boat ramp. You can back your vehicle to the water and unload.
I have never had any trouble there, lots of people walk the trails around the lake and the police come and go during the day.

It's not a big lake. What you see from the dock is about all there is. It's a perfect yak spot.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used a jon boat. It has a small boat ramp. You can back your vehicle to the water and unload.
I have never had any trouble there, lots of people walk the trails around the lake and the police come and go during the day.

It's not a big lake. What you see from the dock is about all there is. It's a perfect yak spot.
must be talking about A DIFFERENT LAKE THE TRAIL IS 2 MILES LONG AROUND THE LAKE

·
Registered
4 Posts
This lake is good for bass fishing as last year I caught 4 bass before spring that were in the 20 inch range.I am new to fishing this area and was looking for a good crappie spot to fish from shore but left there empty handed. I caught the bass on a 1/8 oz tube jig chartreuse was color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.