NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Youngsville and fish all over the place (when time and my 1 year old daughter allow).
I have a 19ft Maycraft CC that I like to take out of Harker's Island; a 16ft Xpress aluminum bass boat I just got this winter that I plan on fishing lakes and rivers all over the place with; a 10 ft pirogue that I use for smaller river, creeks, and ponds; and my most recent addition is a 10 foot jon-boat that I plan on using like the pirogue in smaller bodies of water when I have somebody that wants to come along.

With all of that being said you might think I'm an expert fisherman. Unfortunately that is not true, I'm a novice at best. I hope to spend a lot of time this year trying and getting better at new tactics, and targeting various types of fish, we'll see how it goes.

FMC

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com fishmaycraft! Glad you found us and we look forward to your posts and pictures when you have time. I used to go with a friend years ago to a great private lake over in Youngsville fishing for Largemouth Bass. We caught some great fish over there and the scenery was spectacular. ;)

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey fishmaycraft - welcome to NC Angler! I too fish out of a 19' Maycraft - mostly in the Topsail area but occasionally I'll haul it up north or over to the Cape Fear River.

I had a pirogue many,many years ago. It was great for the swamps and back waters.

Again welcome and we look forward to your comments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.