NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had fishing on my mind for a long time. Just not had much time to do any. Things have changed and it's time I get out and do some casting. I have the boat, poles, tackle and drive. I hope to see some of you out on the lake or the coast. Thanks for letting me become a part of this group and lets go fishing!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Welcome aboard. I went out with Wellcraft Dave today and caught about a puppy pine branch. Dave forgot to take a picture of the branch he caught -- his was above the limit, but he threw it back anyway. :D

Hope your luck is better than mine. Well, maybe not -- I count myself fortunate to have gone out at all, and also fortunate to have made three new friends.

I hope you enjoy hanging out here as much as the rest of us
Lefty

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome aboard. I think you will find this a great place to share your fishing experiences as well as those of others. You might even want to share a tall tale or two. If it has anything to do with fishing we are into it. AL

·
Registered
574 Posts
Glad to have on! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site, learn a few things and hear some whopper tales. Feel free to contirbute!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Big Squeeze---Welcome to the site. You need to get on out on the water and give us a report of your big catch. If you can't catch anything, be like a true fisherman and stretch it a little if you need to.:D

Later, Forrest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.