NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've been living in Morehead City for going on 2 years, but I've been coming here for many years, as I'm a native of Goldsboro. I'm working at the Radio Island Marina, my first job as a boat mechanic/rigger, but I have many years in Aviation and Industrial Maintenance. This is a great place to live, especially after spending two years in Upstate NY. Sitting here snelling hooks and getting ready for some serious fishing, if it ever warms up and the wind quits blowing. Good Luck to all!
James
(mr weekend)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi James. Welcome to the site. Snelling hooks at the coast sounds better than working on a website in Raleigh! :) I hope the wind lays down soon and you can put those hooks to use. I hope you'll post some fishing pictures when you have a chance and share some fishing reports in the Saltwater forums when you can. Also feel free to add a link to the Radio Island Marina in the Links section. Have a good one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, NC. My girlfriend keeps saying she's going to buy an offshore boat, so maybe I'll be able to put my tackle to good use soon. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts