NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have just returned to NC after living in Japan for the last 27 years. I did a lot of fishing there, most of it was in the ocean. I did a little lake and river fishing. Black bass and trout were plentyful and there were some native fish called eyu or sweet fish in English. Really fun to catch not to mention eat.

I am looking to get into fishing again here in NC. If anyone can reccomend some good lakes and rivers around the Sandhills area, please let me know and prehaps we can go together.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello Glenn. Welcome to NCAngler. Glad you are back safely from overseas. Nothing finer than Carolina and lots of good old southern cookin and eatin. Lots of info on this site from the coast to the mountains.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hi Glenn. Welcome Home. Badin Lake and Lake Tillery are just to your West and Jordan Lake is straight up US 1. If you are in Aberdeen there's a community lake north of Aberdeen on US 1 that I have often thought about fishing but never have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.