NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by an introduce myself. My name is Gerry and I joined up a while ago but have been busy trying to find a job as i was recently let go of mine due to the lack of work. Its at that very moment that i decided to get into fishing. I had been once or twice and enjoyed myself so i decided i would use my new found time wisely. I have been learning a lot but there is always more i can learn, so if anyone has suggestions or advice on anything just send me a message.

I mostly fish reedy creek park as it is close to me at the moment and as i said I'm still learning so i figured i would try and keep it simple at the moment but i would love to go anywhere and try just about any spot.

Gerry

·
Registered
52 Posts
welcome and I promise you will find many great spots in charlotte to go fishing and also good luck with the job hunt

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
welcome to the site, it is without a doubt one of the best site around and good luck on the job hunt ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.

Its a bit harder out there now to find a job but Im sure ill find something soon, until then I'll be out trying to catch some fish every chance i get :D. I agree NCPIERMAN this is one of the best sites around.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard...:) and to the Umemployment line...it starts behind me...

Lost mine last year with coporate layoffs...gotta trim the fat...gotta make money...if you are in
textiles and they aren't making cars...guess what ...you are out a job..

<*)))))>{

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Welcome to the site Gerry. Good luck with the job search. Be surprised what you'll come up with out there fishing with plenty of quality time to think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts