NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The message at the top of my screen told to introduce myself so here goes....
I took up fishing last year with some experienced co-workers. We fished for American Shad in early spring, Largemouth from late spring all the way to late fall, and one fun trip to Portsmouth Island for Red Drum in October. I am not very experienced, I don't have a boat, I don't know any good places to fish, and I don't know which lures to use in different situations but I LOVE fishing. I am preparing for the upcoming shad season but I am really excited about fishing for some spring largemouth bass. Hopefully I can make some friends and learn some things here. Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome Tripp! I don't live too far from you if you want to hook up sometime, no pun intended! I don't do a lot of fresh water fishing but I am game to get back into it.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i do alot of bass fishin in the triad -central nc- of course i am crazy enough to dabble in just about every type of fishing.. and cursed enough to have 2 boats..

zooker

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Welcome aboard Tripp. I too got a later start than many, not having been reared with a fishin' rod in my hand... I like your rookie year better than mine, though -- most of what I caught was pine. (Found something that wiggled every now and then.)

Welcome to the board!
Lefty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.