NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Thanks for stopping in! I hope we see alot of new peeps from the "witches" castle..

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Welcome on! Have you fished the CF river area any down that way? Was curious as to what can be caught there. Going over the bridge on 74/76 into Wilmington, River looks pretty deep and wide at least in that part.

Again Welcome on!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: Hello Mulletman

Glad to see you join the crew.

This site is very helpful. I have had an affliction or an addiction... well, a kind of disease all my life. Thought I was alone in the world with this. I never knew its name . Now i feel better, all these guys have it too. TACKLE MONKEY!!!!! :eek: Man, this place is beter than DR. Phil!

Set back and hang on; you are going to learn a lot. I have.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Re: Hello Mulletman

Glad to see you join the crew.

This site is very helpful. I have had an affliction or an addiction... well, a kind of disease all my life. Thought I was alone in the world with this. I never knew its name . Now i feel better, all these guys have it too. TACKLE MONKEY!!!!! :eek: Man, this place is beter than DR. Phil!
these guys also were lost but i called the monster with in by it's name.:rolleyes: it has been a non stop riot since..:D

zooker

Reactions: hip

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good quote Hip !!
Quote: If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.-Mark Twain :Quote

Reactions: hip

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks SUN DROP I think we both no MARK TWAIN is the man. It,s amazing how incredible minds think alike.:rolleyes:

Reactions: sundrop
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.