NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
Im new to this forum, my names will douglass, im currently at east carolina university but im orignally from Wilmington n.c. I enjoy any kind of fishing from deep sea to bass fishin but my passion is drum and trout. Im new to the greenville area so ive been doing a little exploring. hopefully ill find some nice spots to fish.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party! GO PIRATES!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all

I think me and a buddy of mine are gonna head to oriental this weekend. My dad and i fished down there probably 5 years ago and i got a few places in mind. anyone know what atrificials the fish like down there. We went to cedar island this summer and killed the trout on the old Fin-S and the green curly tail behind a jig head.

Thanks for the welcome,

Will Douglass

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Will - The Fin-S is a great speck bait. You can't go wrong with the Berkley Gulp! shrimp on a jighead either. If you want to try some topwater lures, I've had good luck with the Mirrolure Top Dog Jr. ([FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]84MR) [/FONT] and the She Dog ([FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]75MR)[/FONT].

Hope you catch 'em up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.