NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow fishermen and women! I just found this site and it i've spent the last 2 hrs just reading posts. I'm going to Badin Lake this weekend and was wondering what to expect. I know we've been really dry so i was wondering how the fishing is going? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
welcome to the board.

tough part is no one has been able to fish badin in the last couple weeks anyway..as the ramps are high and dry.. let me slid by there tomarrow night and i will get back with ya..

what are ya lookin to fish for??

zooker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Zooker! I'm actually game for any type, although I love white bass, crappie, and large mouth bass. To be honest I'm pretty new to fishing these types as I primarily fish for trout and small mouth bass up here western NC. Any advice will be helpful!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Topsail Angler, thanks for the welcome! I will def. check out our website because I have also developed a love for saltwater fishing as well although i'm still just fishing off of docks I have never experienced anything like running into a school of blues just pounding lures!!! Thanks again for the welcome!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
one lazy

badin is down about 4 feet right now.. means i will be there sunday. i prefure the old whitney section for fishing..

for bass a white speed trap or a shad colored dt6 would be a good choice.. use it off points..

white perch blue/white crappie jigs to find them just watch the back of creeks for top water strikes..

crappie -badin is a bad choice- i have worked for 6 hours and only caught 5 crappie..

zooker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.