NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am also a new member and met breifly at the fishing expo this weekend. I live in holly springs and do alot of inshore/flats fishing in florida. I also yak fish, surf fish and now that my buddy has a boat am getting into offshore fishing. I am looking forward to my first tuna and striper this season. Thanks

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope to hear more from ya.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for the welcome. To answer a few questions: I do alot of fishing in the Tampa Bay area when in Florida, mostly between Clearwater and Tarpon Springs. Also every year we go to Sanibel/Captiva for a week. As far as fishing goes around here it depends on if a boat is available. I like to go to Harkers Island a lot due to the variety of options. I surf fish at Ocracoke, have been out of Morehead (on the boat), as well Oregon Inlet once. I have yak fished a few lakes locally with no success. I generally stick to salt water but would love to try fresh water striper as well. Thanks again for the welcome and hopefully soon we will be able to help eachother out to get on the fish.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.