NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to all the yakers out there. I've been a member for a while, not sure how long but haven't had the time to post anything.

Jeffo and lefty turned me onto this site a while ago and I been lurking ever since. Very good site!!! I've been thru 6-7 months of new job training and finished a week ago so watch out fish!!!! Jeffo, got the pm thanks! I just purchased my license again. First time in my life I was without a valid hunting or fishing license for 3-4 months. Yikes. BTW, new job is fun:D

A little report, I've been able to able to get out 4 times in the last little while. Once to jordan with an academy classmate for crappie and only managed about 10. Couldn't get close enough to the bridge. Hit the eno about 3 weeks ago for a short afternoon trip. Managed about 20 keepers with about that many throwbacks. Then to Falls a week ago and in 2-3 hours caught 40-50 with 30 keepers all over 11" Had one that went 15" Fun time.

I look forward to paddling with yall soon!!

Wales

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Glad to year you're done with your training, and glad to hear that the job's working out well.

"only managed about 10 fish"... sheesh, the only time I've seen ten fish on a single outing was looking in your cooler!! One of these days I want to fish as poorly as you do. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.