NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the the Greenville area. There is an elderly man in my Church that health is starting to fail some. One of the things on his list is to go fishing. anyone know or have a place I can take him? Just want to take him somewhere that the fishing will be good. Thinking crickets for some brim. If you have a private pond I promise to put everything back , this is about giving him the best fishing experience.

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Is he healthy enough to ride in a boat? It'll be gentle waters and easy fishing. I'm in a 19 foot intruder so there's enough floor space to accommodate a wheel chair if need be. We can meet and fish in New Bern. Let me know and we can set something up. Only problem is the next couple of weeks I will be unavailable unless it's an am trip this week.

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
That is extremely good of you guys to help this aging sportsman. God bless you both!
I love to fish and even more than that I love to share what I have and know with others. I like taking the young because I hope one day when I am old they will take me, and I like taking the old because they are the ones that took me when I was young. It is the circle of life.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Elderly gentleman

I love to fish and even more than that I love to share what I have and know with others. I like taking the young because I hope one day when I am old they will take me, and I like taking the old because they are the ones that took me when I was young. It is the circle of life.
Well put.
That's why I do the teach a kid classes. It's all about giving back, in some small way...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts