NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an answer..

is this board going to have a get togather? i know randy throw a shindig last year can't remember when excatly.. but was kind of wondering when or if he was doing it again..

i have met only one of you guys -uconn-and he was pretty cool..and i am looking forward to meeting him again. and some of you all..

zooker

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Sounds like that Fayetteville gang should throw us a party!! I thnk they're having all the fun!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
yes..yes we are. haha

I like the idea of having a bass tourny haha go to harris or jordan and do a 2 part tourny. go out at day break. fish untill 11. in for lunch 1 hour, weigh and throwem back, then go afternoon have a full day total weigh in and a winner..as well as a big bass award haha. If you want help setting it up Id be down.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
i say let's get together anyway we can. Even if it's for just a cookout.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I have no objections to a gathering of fellow fisherpersons over cold beverages and charred flesh as well......

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Me either zooker. Begs the question...why don't they eat their own cooking????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Argh!! and I get left over pot roast from last night.....Well at least it was good last night. I think a pig pickin and fish frying cook off might be developing. Maybe an Oyster roast when it cools off. Maybe Towards The End OF Shrimping Season. Hint Hint!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Wonder how much cash per person it would take to pull it off?? any ideas?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i volenteer my services as taste tester.. to assure the quality of cooks ability..am willing to "suffer" for the cause.

just someone say when and where and at what time.. and what ya need -am sure i could "rustle" up something..

zooker

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I'd say with the diverse group we have here and the various"connections" we surely have we can put something together as long as we can agree on a location and time. I'd think anywhere around the Triangle area is a good central location so facility/venue wise I think ideas from there would be best??

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I imagine that the state park camp ground at Jordan stays pretty full in the summer but that seems like a pretty good type location for a cookout type venue. Like Sundrop said though Ideas from folks in that area would be prefered.

·
Registered
141 Posts
That sounds like a good idea. But if i were to do any fishing yall would have to be patiant with me. Like I said before I am new to the fishing thing. Every time I go out I am happy if I don't break anything.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
This is a stretch, but I would think we would all hang around and get to know each other better without the distraction of the water..

dont hit me..please...:confused:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.