NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Don't hold back, Josh, where were ya, what'd they hit, how deep, etc...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Since you obviously have publication potential and a long fishing career ahead I'm going to point something out that will be easy to remember in the future. If you are holding up two fish like that make sure to position the boat so that the sun is directly behind the camera man. No fish shadow on the shirt that way. Maybe the next trip out you'll get you a magazine cover shot. That last picture was awfully close. Somebody good with photo shop could correct that shadow probably. I don't mean to sound like a know it all cause I can't take a decent picture period much less put together two bass that nice: but you got publication potential if you can keep that up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha..i doubt they'll ever want my ugly mug on the cover of any magazine...yall shouldn't focus on me just the fish, i just posted to give one of my buddies a hard time about making his fish look small because of the way he held them..heres another pic from harris that might be better..yall can critique it..haha tight lines yall

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good lord mcclenney you never give up that is a 7.5 pounder and the other one I didn't weigh but is about 5.5...HARRIS LAKE...when we goin fishin???--oh and for the people wanting to know about the fish they were caught deep on a c-rig

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Unclejosh, you ain't that pretty, but don't worry about it . That last picture is cover material and that can sell more fishing tackle in a month than I could in a year. Bottom line is while Hank Parker, Bill Dance, Roland Martin and Jimmy Houston are todays Top Sellers. They got their start cause they knew how to catch'em and how to hold'em. They will retire and somebody has to fill their shoes. You seem to be headed in the right direction but all that is up to you and others. I just wanted to point that out to you. IN the mean time get yourself a good education that you can count on. Tight lines AL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks sinkerman..filling their shoes would be a dream come true..the education plans are in place graduating from NC STATE!!! in december 07 with a degree in horticulture that way if the fishin' doesn't pan out i can make so money landscaping..thanks for the support and tight lines...oh yea sorry mcclenney for keeping that special bait i just have a hard time letting go of my work sometimes!!
j
osh

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh yea, and about them Jordan fish, this was the second day out there and umm, lets just say that stephs was a little bigger than mine but not by much, Im not sure how big either of these fish were but they were both 7#+ I will post hers on a seperate thread, but heres this one

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.