NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First for me on this site. Plan on using this to my advantage as far as bass fishing goes, so tell me all your hotspots lol jk. im into just about everything but spend most of my time going after whitetail deer and i also Bass fish in tournaments on a low scale level but plan on getting more into it and seeing how far i can get.
have a great night everyone

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
the nightly wild cats round here are the best paying fer cost. $25 per boat 5pm till 9pm mostly..seen 45 boats at the launch tonight..

zooker

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome Sportsman! You live in Cape Carteret and you are not an old salt?! Of course the bass fishing can be quite good in brackish water!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes it seems to be good for me. i dont fish much lakes unless i travel so im in the rivers. and a big plus as far as free fishing for bass. i catch a lot of trout and puppy drum and rockfish in the same day and the occasional flounder. so i catch and release the bass and well the others taste to good and there coming home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.