NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm a rook that just started fishin this summer. Started catching some cats at a couple of the nearby community lakes with a bobber and worms and was hooked! Been on the site for awhile learning and doing tons of research, and so finally decided to say hi. Recently decided to target bass like so many of us here on the site and finally caught my first one -- and personal best of any fish so far -- from the shoreline at Jordan Lake last week. 17" and maybe 3 or 4 lbs (? haven't been in the game long enough to guesstimate weight) off a weightless green Senko. Not too shabby for my first one, I'd say. I don't have a boat. I'm learning from the banks of Jordan, Harris, Lake Pine, and Bass Lake. Anyway, thanks everyone for all the great info. This site is phenomenal, especially for newbies! Hope to meet some of yall soon.

-- Jon

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
That's an excellent first bass! Congrats. I don't live in your area, but hopefully you can link up with some of the guys in the Triangle. There is a lot of combined knowledge in this community, glad you have joined in. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Welcome! Always happy to see fellow bassers on here! There are quite a few guys here that fish for bass in your area. Lots of good info.. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.