NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start out by saying Thank you for all the good post! I am from Greenville and LOVE to fish. I mostly fish the satly inland waters of NC, but will go deep sometimes. I work in Law enforcement and it affords me chance to fish on days off during the week! Wife (Which I am the luckiest man alive) bought me a new 198 Elite Carolina Skiff for a wedding gift... She is powered by a 90 Hp Yammy 4 stroke. Boats name is "Suzie Q"! I had to take almost a year off from fishing due to us having a baby boy! So after filling her up with fuel and replacing all the filters we are back in the game! Hope to see you guys on the water one day!

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
Let me start out by saying Thank you for all the good post! I am from Greenville and LOVE to fish. I mostly fish the satly inland waters of NC, but will go deep sometimes. I work in Law enforcement and it affords me chance to fish on days off during the week! Wife (Which I am the luckiest man alive) bought me a new 198 Elite Carolina Skiff for a wedding gift... She is powered by a 90 Hp Yammy 4 stroke. Boats name is "Suzie Q"! I had to take almost a year off from fishing due to us having a baby boy! So after filling her up with fuel and replacing all the filters we are back in the game! Hope to see you guys on the water one day!
Babies will curtail your fishing till they get old enough to go with you, for sure. If he's not a year old yet, go get him a lifetime license! What a blessing great wives are, too! I'm not in your area but there are a number of members who are, so keep reading and searching past threads.

Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Red X Angler
11,228 Posts
Welcome to the site, and good luck on your return to the water. If your ever out toward the mountains with a desire to try for trout or smallies let me know.

Darrell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts