NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dave--- Glad to see you back to posting-- Missed your input on our fishing lies-- I mean stories. I've heard that AK McCallum has been financially strapped since you have been gone-- Hurry in and bail them out!--:eek:

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hey Forrest and guys!

Sorry for note being much of a contributer here lately... man I've been swamped!
Went to California for a while for schooling, been out camping, scouting land, hunt season for Easter muzzle starts tommorrow so we're out there rain or shine at 0 dark 30.. lot's of stuff on my end goin on.

Ah... Ak's will be fine! ha ha hah ah a.. I spent enough there to keep them goin till at least spring! :)

Working on a cabin cruiser deal right now for an interim boat. Got a guy that really wants mine, but has to sell his 21cc first before he can move up. Lot's of nibbles on the boat.. I have a feelin when folks see what a new 07 in the 21 and up class is gonna cost, they'll be shoppin the recent used market. If you want to have a complete convulsion... look at the 30 ft an over prices! So next boat is gonna be a used one for me as we're in the 30 market for the next fishin boat.. I'll post some pix of the cabin boat.. my boy loves it and we're only planning to keep it 2-3 years then selling it when we move to Morehead.

What???? Fishin Lies???? Naw.. say it aint so!!!! :)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Interim

here's gonna be the interim boat. Gettin it at a rediculously low price (mid $20's) brand new left over 04 with zero hours. As you can see,, the boy is sold on it....
Gonna be able to comfortably take momma and my other little boy out with us and do some cruisin / lounge type fishin! :)

Here's a couple pix:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.