NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Steve and I live in Sanford. Married with two kids, Ralph 21 and Kristen 19.

I live 15 minutes from Jordan Lake, which is where I fish most of the time. I enjoy striper and crappie fishing. My son and I have fished with the Tarheel Striper Club for the last three years. We also have fished with the Jordan Lake Striper Club that my friend and I co-founded in 2004.

"HOT SPOT" is a 203 Sea Pro SV2300 with a Yamaha F200 riding a Wesco Aluminum Tandem trailer. She had 1285 hours on her. That should tell you how much I use her.

We are slowing down on our tournament fishing and plan to fish more salt next year.

I recognize many folks on here from other boards.

Glad to be here, "catch" y'all later.

*attn* mods: I noticed not many folks have sig pictures. Is this not allowed? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome Steve. Had a great day on Jordan with Striper-Sniper today and he mentioned you. Might need to hook up on some Crappie this winter. :)

Regarding the signature pictures...It is okay to add pictures but not if they promote a business, product or service. We reserved signature promotion for sponsors of the site. Their are two sponsor memberships. Captains Club Members ($25/year) can add contact information in their signature and NC Angler Sponsors ($75/year) can add a 600x60 pixel graphic banner with contact information that links to the sponsors website. Both memberships also qualify for 10% discounts on purchases in our eStore. Thanks for asking!
*attn* mods: I noticed not many folks have sig pictures. Is this not allowed? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. I hope to see you on the lake eventually.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Howdy Hotspot, welcome aboard!

Wow, sounds like I need to get back out to Jordan again... I'm in Cary -- it's a little more than 15 mins out, but still closer than the salty stuff. That and y'all's center-consoles will cover the h2o faster than my yak... I just gotta find the right places....
Lefty

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome Hotspot, figured you were already on here already. Enjoy your posts on THT. Every so often I run down to Jordan at lunch from the office to check it out, looks like a neat place to fish, unfortunately it is even a bit further from my house than Kerr is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.