NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, think a set up like this could work for ya??!!! :D

It's a click a clack couch bed from Big Lot's. I got it at a clearance price of $150!!! It's a couch that folds down to a sleeper, or you can lift up the end and it makes a lounger! This one I just couldnt pass up...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Sweet! when I was a kid dad had a F150 4x4 with a shell and we kept a beanbag chair in the back and that's where I would ride to and from the Santee/Cooper... Good times!!!!
Zook, looks like you can turn that Ranger into a "Luv Machine"...LOL!!!!!

Reactions: Dave B.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha ha... yeah we're fixin to get rediculous with this thing....

of course, my boy asks me,, can we watch transformers movie in there and that got me thinkin'.... Hmmm... Dvd/Tv player.. why stop there... ad some surround sound with a smallish sub woofer and 4 speaker type compact system... hah aha hahaha a....:D

We're not stoppin there though... since we cant use the back window.. might as well put some curtains on the window. I'm thinkin some really gawdy fish pattern type.. throw in some of them fish pillows like you see in BassPro catalog, a small 12v refrig/cooler thing and a hand pump small water tank with sink.

Also gonna run some 120v power strip with shore power type outlet so we can run regular power when we park somewhere there's power.. just pull out the extention cord and hook it up!

Of course my wif is rollin her eyes... but she also see's it as a ticket to gettin the boys out of the house for some peace and quiet!! :rolleyes:

Add a gun rack, some big ol bull horns for the hood and one of them mexican velvet paintings of Jesus on the topper bulkhead where the front window would've been and we'll have some mad props!! ha ha ha hah ....
My bud said I should put front hydraulics on the front so I can bounce it at stop lights and without a doubt get the horns that play "Dixie":eek:

ha ha ha ha..... :D ( I really need to get out and go fish!!)

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
My bud said I should put front hydraulics on the front so I can bounce it at stop lights and without a doubt get the horns that play "Dixie"
Nah. "La Cucaracha" :eek:

( I really need to get out and go fish!!)
You and me both, amigo!

Reactions: Dave B.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
that means "the cockroach" btw lefty..
Yeah, I know, but if he's gonna play "Dixie" on the horns, he'd have to paint the thing orange and make it jump over police cars. If you're gonna sit at a stoplight and bounce the front tires, "Dixie" just doesn't fit.

My son wonders why I whistle Dixie so much during his Hot Wheels videos...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Dave that blank space behind the cab would hold a small flat screen real well!!..LOL!! Or you can buy the flip down kitchen model with built in dvd and radio and mount it on the ceiling...
Ya know they make some nice little fairly quiet generators that would sit in a front mount carry rack too....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.