NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Welcome aboard. Tell us about yourself and chime in whenever you get the chance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys for the welcome , not much to tell,retired, and love to fish most anywhere,this past year most on my fishing has been at my home town of Henderson on Kerr Lake.Just sold my boat,:) was more suited for the big water,so the fun of finding another boat has begun,thanks again for the welcome

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
Thanks Guys for the welcome , not much to tell,retired, and love to fish most anywhere,this past year most on my fishing has been at my home town of Henderson on Kerr Lake.Just sold my boat,:) was more suited for the big water,so the fun of finding another boat has begun,thanks again for the welcome
Kerr Lake IS big water, to me anyway...it surely a looooong paddle from one end to the other!

What are you looking at in the way of a replacement? Glass? Aluminum? F/S? bass? (some of us do most of our boat shopping vicariously...please humor us!)

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome Altwolf. I lived in Franklinton 22 yrs. Folks still do. I never had a boat living there so I was stuck on Nutbush Bridge with the wild ones!! Caught some nice cats and loads of Crappie! I've seen some nice boats on Craigslist .com in that area lately. Almost never gets too cold to fish around here and if you wait until spring you'll pay premium price! Get em now while gas is high(not that thats gonna change) and holidays/winter are coming!!! 17-19ft bayboat would be great for Kerr and Gaston.. Stripers are fun!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
ALT WOLF good to have you on. You are amoung the best. These guys are good. thay had me catching fish my first time out after getting hear. AND I AM HOME!.Going in the moring, wish me and HOYWIRE luck. HIP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.