NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to posting on a message board so bear with me. :)

Love to fish in the NC sounds, but find it somewhat difficult to know where to go. I am 60 yrs old and found out a long time ago you need friends to direct. Glad to find this spot, and hope to add what I can. Got two Grandsons 3&5 who love Pops, and love to catch what ever will bite.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party! And thanks for taking kids fishing!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey Jboaz - welcome to NC Angler and thanks for the introduction! Like you, I enjoy taking my 2 grandchildren fishing, I just wish they lived closer.

We have a lot of folks that fish sounds so I'm sure you will get some help on that part. You might want to try the "search" function too - you'll find it on the menu bar near the top of this page.

Tight lines to ya!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard, nothing like fishing the sound areas:cool: If you have some good spots I don't mind being directed to them:p

What are your home waters? More than likely there are some on here that are from your area and share some of your secret holes with you.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.