NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my name is Brian Mosley, I am a kayak fisherman from Raleigh NC. I love both fresh and saltwater fishing. I fish at falls lake (Beaver dam area) and like to go to Haw river at Jordan Lake. I plan to hit Harris Lake more in the spring..this year. I have only had my kayak for about 6 months, but put in plenty of canoe fishing for 10 years prior. I am looking for fellow yak fishermen...to exchange knowledge with. I use a Wilderness Systems Pungo 140 (14ft,53lbs)http://www.wildernesssystems.com/kayaks/rec/pungo140.php). I have rod holders, anchor system and wireless wrist mount depth finder. It has awesome tracking for those saltwater trips dealing with wind and current, I have done some inland waterway fishing, but need some location advice. I will be down in the Ocean Isle area in late May... I hope to get in a few trips in the spring, my wife and I just had our second daughter (3 month old and 27 month old).....

Glad to have found this website! I really look forward to the conversations ahead.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts