NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 8 years old .my dad the catkiller takes me fishing at night .I play in the cabin till I hear fish on and I run out of the cabin and take my turn catching big catfish. I just got a new spinning rod to replace my little snoopy rod.and on the 18 th of aug this year I will enter my first cash catfish contest/there is a cash prize I cant wait- my dad will be our guide and my mom and I will try to win a lot of money +++++ thanks for readind my post ++ catfish katie

Attachments

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
catfish katie--I wish you good luck in the fishing contest--win or loose you get my vote for prettiest entry and I haven't even seen any of the others.:)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard Catfish Katie. Your mom and dad seem really cool. Congratulations on the new spinning rod and let us know how you do in the catfish competition this month! Kids like you make us dads real proud. :)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Catfish Katie, looks like your well on your way to win a catfishin competition.
Nice to see our Jr Anglers enjoying the sport so much! Makes all of us proud, but none prouder than your parents I'm sure! ;)

Catch'm up young lady!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome aboard NCangler.com Katie! I know that your father is proud!

Catch'em up and take home the prize!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Go Get Em!!!!!!;) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.