NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! Been awhile since I have posted anything, this last month has been incredibly busy! My husband's Grandmother in S.C. recently passed away, and between that and visiting family we have been very tied up. I hope everyone has been catching lots of fish. My husband and I are getting ready for the Bluefin season, although he has caught many of these fish for years, I am hoping for my first one! I hope all of ya'll had a good Thanksgiving, and that all of your families are doing great. Promise I won't wait so long to post or read next time. Merry Christmas everybody!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
fishingoddess---Sorry to hear of the loss your husband's grandmother. Glad to see you back. You've missed some good fishing lies, ugh, I mean stories. You can catch up on them -- Good luck on the bluefin.

Regards, Forrest

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I am sorry to to hear about your husband's grandmother. I know that can be very sad . Time has a way of making it easier though. I'm glad to hear that you are game enough to brave the cold and treacherous Atlantic to do battle with with a Bluefin, but don't don't make big plans for the next day. You might need a day or 2 to recover. We expect a picture of him too. There's been a tall tale or two told lately so some documentation might be in order. lol Good luck and don't be a stranger!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.