NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am pretty new to saltwater fishing and so is my boyfriend. The little fishing we have done in the sound at Emerald Isle, we love!! We are heading to Wilmington, NC Friday-Saturday and Emerald Isle Sunday-Monday. If anyone has a boat, small or big and if anyone is up for a fishing trip one day, we would gladly pay for whatever fishing expenses just so we can go out and have a fun fishing evening.

Anyone with any ideas or would be interested, please email me or reply! [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I dont have a boat but you can rent some kayaks and go after some reds, trout, flounder ,and bluefish. There is a park called Emerald Isle Woods on Coast Guard Rd and its just down from the bridge. Youll need a cart or someone to help carry your yaks because its a good walk from the parking lot. But there is some good fishing there in the marshes. Brad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have a boat but you can rent some kayaks and go after some reds, trout, flounder ,and bluefish. There is a park called Emerald Isle Woods on Coast Guard Rd and its just down from the bridge. Youll need a cart or someone to help carry your yaks because its a good walk from the parking lot. But there is some good fishing there in the marshes. Brad
Thanks for the info! Still trying to find someone that wants to go- out in the sound or offshore. I can do the kayaks if I don't hear form anyone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.