NC Angler Forums banner

Hi

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  sundrop 
#1 ·
Thought I'd jump on and say hello. I'm REDBOAT from the crappie dot com board but that user name was already taken here so my handle here will be "theredboat".

For those that don't know me I'll give a little backround about my self. I'm a transplant from Oswego, NY and have been living here in the triangle area since 2002. I grew up fishing for the Yellow Perch mostly. Since moveing here I have really been concentrating my efforts of Crappie fishing.

I fish out of a 14 foot red john boat. Mostly at Falls Lake, but I have started to fish some at Jordan Lake this winter.

I am looking forward to talking about fishing
-Tony

#5 ·
Welcome to the party!

#9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

When I report I generally tell as close as I can describe where I was fishing.. carolina reb1861, I have never fished on lake wheeler. I for the most part fish Falls Lake. I live in Wake Forest so the Upper Barton Ramp is very close by for me. The last few trips, however, I have gone abroad so to speak and fished at Jordan Lake. I fish the Eno River for Crappie too, and in the spring time I'll take a few trips to the Roanoke River to fish for Striper.

Well I see they are calling for snow tommorow.. Whose Fishing?! I am going to try and get on the water by first light.. Not sure as of yet where though.

Good luck this weekend everyone and if you go BE CAREFUL!

-theredboat

#12 ·
Thats a pretty thought, Snow falling on a quiet stretch of water... I bet thats nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.