NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know this body of water? Right next to NC49 South, not visible from road, blocked by trees now. Is it privately owned? No fishing allowed? No trespassing? I'm scared to go visit. The little building NorthEast of it is a small furniture shop.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I checked cabarrus county site with them pin points and it is "Legal Description: .ADJ JACKSON TRAINING SCH"

Along with owner name and picture of building property. Then entire pond is owned by them, now running small furniture store.

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Stop at the store or whatever is beside the entrance road to the pond and ask questions. They may know who owns it. Be nice they may put a nice word in for ya

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
70 Posts
I actually stopped into the furniture store over a year ago and was told that the house across the street(49),to the left of the truck repair business,as your looking at it from the furniture store is where the owners live. The gentleman at the store told me I'd be wasting my time asking permission to fish there due to the owners fear that people would trash the site or even worse get hurt while there. But if you do get permission I'd be more than happy to meet you there to drop a line.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since Then The State Bought The Land And The State Has Posted A State Printed Road Sign That Is Partially Hidden By Branches "private Property Owned By The State No Tresspassing" So Go And Fish There If You Like!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I fully and wholeheartedly regret my past transgressions. I wouldn`t even dare to think of ever going to a place that the state has forbidden me to tread upon.I`m very sorry Brad, or to any of you youngsters out there who might have thought I was anything other than an ardent and vocal proponent of all laws, period. Thanks for the post Brad. It was an enlightenment to see what my post looks like now. Obviously I was out of line. NOW, I see where the line is.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Stu,don't worry,I forgive you. LOL I think I ruffled ol' Brad's feathers with my seemingly harmless post. Either he didn't completely read my previous post or he just plain didn't understand what I said. Oh well, hopefully Brad will re-read my post and grant me the same forgiveness .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.