NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get out and fish new holes. No boat here but would love to meet someone who had one. If not, we can slay em from the banks.

Havent fished much outside of small ponds at this point, hit one lake in Kernersville but open to just about anything.

I dont have access to message just yet, when I do, let em rip!

·
Registered
44 Posts
There's quite a few lakes around the area that rent kayaks, jon boats, and conoes for a reasonable price. I rent a yak at one of the local lakes often. I'll let ya know next time I go and yo u can tag along if you'd like.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Gene - Send it this way too.... I'm in a slump lately, maybe some new spots will help

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's quite a few lakes around the area that rent kayaks, jon boats, and conoes for a reasonable price. I rent a yak at one of the local lakes often. I'll let ya know next time I go and yo u can tag along if you'd like.
thatd be awesome...never fished out of a yak but a buddy of mine in greenville swears by it...thanks a bunch! PM's are up and running

·
Registered
154 Posts
a good place to start is SW park No. End of Randleman.. They rent kayaks and Jon boats. That end of the lake is elec only. high pt city lake in Jamestown also rents. Let me know your sked maybe we can meet I'm not a great fisher, but I have too much time on my hands, so I'm available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i hear randleman is pretty good and the traffic on the electric side isnt too terrible...thanks! would love to get together sometime, dont have as much time on your hands unfortunately but always can make time to wet a line!

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
There are a couple that rent them. Check with all the local munincipal lakes. Randleman Reservoir in the SouthWest Park marina rents kayaks and jon boats. High Point City Lake rents jons and canoes, I don't know about kayaks. I think Kernersville Lake does but not sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.