NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fished a tourny today out of wildlife launch.. the bass were eatin me and my partner ended up with 19.38 pounds a 4.8 pound kicker.. we culled through a pile of bass all but 3 were caught on deep diving crankbaits..he caught a flat head -:rolleyes:- i caught a turtle:eek::eek: :rolleyes::(..even got a picture of that. i lost a boated fish when the front split ring broke. while trying to shake the back hook loose. the bass bounced off the deck and went right back in the lake..:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:i was just a bit mad-who am i kiding i was ****** slap off..great day came in 10th or 11th i think there was a pile of 20 pound bags..

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it aint so much like fun but more like work.. think standing and fishing -chunk and wind- for about 8-10+ hours at a time...

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Sounds like a good time to me!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
once i got the turtle off the bottom it was fighting like an old boot but man would it haul drag when it was on the bottom..

zooker

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Zooker, did you lose weight? Nice to see you still can't put those crankbaits down. I guess you bleached and peanut buttered your boat, sounds like you got a nice bag of fish. I am still waiting for the picture of you and your partner with the winning fish pictures.

Happy Fishing,

Mike

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Great report Zook!

Looks like maybe you were back in Flat Swamp or Panther Creek.?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well, I guess I was dead wrong! I never fished Crane Creek much. For some reason I always headed down towards Panther and Flat unless I was running way up river.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.