NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post in here. Just wanted to say hi to everyone . Me and a good friend of mine was on High rock today we done some crappie fishing around piers and had a great time . We cought around 40 crappie's and we kept 25. All we used was green and white jigs. We bought them at Mimis bait shop on Hwy 8. here is a picture of two of them.

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good looking crappie! Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the report. Glad to hear things are picking up on the rock. What part of the lake were you fishing? Been to Jordan the last couple of weekends, time to hit High Rock again. Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi FishnJW85. to get to Highrock from Lexington go southtill you go through the community of Southmont youll go past the Southmont fire dept. not far past it you willl see on the right , Thay are Building new Buildings its a small shopping center turn right at the new buildings and stay on that road it will take you to the Wildlife boat ramp. Good fishing to you at the ROCK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.