NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
includes Lowrance Hook 5 fishfinder with battery and charger (installed), anchor trolley installed, rod holders, Hobie H crate, 2 Hobie Plug-in carts--one with regular wheels and one with sand wheels. Kayak has the newer comfy seat, is from 2016 but still in perfect shape, with a near new REVERSIBLE MirageDrive 180 forward reverse system. All in excellent shape. My knees have gone bad with age, I'm afraid. Cost originally was over $3600 while new revesible Mirage 180 pedal drive system runs over $800. I live in Wilmington. Have pics. $2000 FIRM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff,
I’m interested and would like to see some pics. Been looking for a while. 180 Reversible drive sounds like a nice upgrade. Sorry to hear about the knees.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, it's a great deal. I'm moving listing to Craigslist and other local lists so it won't be available long.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wilmington area. You're in Kinston? I have some time, if you want to see it, we could meet up in Jacksonville, I'm off a lot. But if so, please be prepared to buy it if you like it. And the price won't drop :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts