NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd share this.been looking at the sworming hornet baits and I thought I can make something similar. So took out my mold poured some half ounce buck tails and got started. Oh yeah poured me up some football shakey heads to.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and for shakey heads the bait keeps i used #4 malin wire (42ft bag at bass pro was $ 1.79) take a drill and use a 18 gauge 3 in finish nail, bent the wire and stuck into chuck and turned slow until you have a 3 inch spring,cut it bend to fit mold and pour..beats paying $8 for 50 heck 5 foot of malin wire will make 150 keepers just takes a little time on those rainy days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes Homemade is so much better when you catch fish with something you made yourself. I have a whole bunch of Handcrafted Lures- Plugs, Topwater, Minnows, crank baits Bucktail Jigs, Flies, Poppers, Spoons on display at Riverside Bait & Tackle 1122 Person street in Fayetteville,NC. all this is made from natural eco-friendly and recycled non toxic materials

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.