NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been busy the last month. Had the nieces and nephews, couple tournaments, and a beach trip thrown in. Fishing always figured in on all of it.
A few pic's
. Hair Smile Water Sleeve Grass
Kate and her big fish. Water Plant Tree Natural landscape Fluvial landforms of streams
Wade fishing the river
Water Plant Tree Natural environment Fluvial landforms of streams
Taking a break Brick Brickwork Standing Road surface Street fashion
Caroline posing
Water Sky Shorts Vertebrate White
Sky Water Body of water Fun Leisure
Big one
Water Sky Smile Military camouflage Travel
Big Flounder. Guess where? Cloud Sky Shorts Wheel Vehicle
Back to Harris for more. His 18th over for the month.
Sky Cloud Neck Tree Gesture
Nose Sky Gesture Atmospheric phenomenon Tree
Jaw Neck Penguin Sky Gesture
Face Head Sky Shoulder Neck

Guess who has not cleaned the salt off the camera? These were at Jordan Lake Monday.

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
Wow you really just keep pulling in the big ones, Mike. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sam!!! I sure have missed fishing with you guy's in the CNCBA. That was a good group of fishermen. Tough bunch from top to bottom. We need to get Albright out of retirement!!!!

I am glad I got back on track at Jordan. There for a while I had no idea how to catch a decent sack of fish.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was on that loco flo last Fall there was a big black otter snoozing on the same tree, same spot your daughter is on.
I live right down the road from there. Grew up on that river. From the time I could ride my bike to the river banks I was fishing it. Waded up and down thousands of times. The fishing has not been like it used to be in a while. About the time they busted Carbonton dam it went down hill. My favorite stretch of the river used to be between Gulf and 421 bridge. Not been so hot the past 10 years. Still like to float the river from time to time but the ole knees just can't take the stumbling around in the rocks like they did.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thanks Sam!!! I sure have missed fishing with you guy's in the CNCBA. That was a good group of fishermen. Tough bunch from top to bottom. We need to get Albright out of retirement!!!!

I am glad I got back on track at Jordan. There for a while I had no idea how to catch a decent sack of fish.
I'm still kickin around Mike! Been busy with work and some family issues. Thinking about throwing together a tourney in September somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.