NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know of a hotel in the Beaufort area or Moorehead city area with a launching ramp and docks. I really don't want to haul and launch for 3 days of fishing in early April. Thank you. Larry:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
We had a discussion about this over on the mad site, but now I can not remember which motels had ramps and slips.

Check out the general forum or try out our search feature on militaryappreciationday.org

I think Caribe or something like that is one of the motels, fishermans inn maybe another?? Shoot, my brain is fried and I do not remember

·
Registered
19 Posts
There's a place on Radio Island called Olde Towne Yacht club that has nice condos and boat slips you can rent. The location is ideal for fishing the area. you'd have to put the boat in somewhere else though - they don't have a ramp. The condos are rented through several different real estate companies down that way.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Try calling the Crystal Coast visitors center on Hgwy. 70 (Arendell St.) 1-800-786-6962 or the Carteret County Chamber of Commerce 252-726-6350. They have both helped me at times. Also if you are in town on a weekday, stop in the Chamber and pick up an area phone directory. I found these #'s but don't know if they will help: Snug Harbor Cottages 252-240-2914 (Radio Island), Showboat Motel 252-726-6163 (Atlantic Beach), Calico Jack's 252-728-3575 (Harker's Island).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.