• 55-65

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • 65-or older

Votes: 5 1.7%
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
68, married to same woman 52 years-yep math is correct (I was 16 wife was 15- I commandeered my older brother's old jalopy and we ran away to SC) We thought it was Good idea at the moment.:confused: We both share same reason for long marriage - both refuse to walk away from a good fight:eek: . Four children-seven grand children and three greats. Life is good!:D

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
37, one wife, two kids (one of each) and a cat.
Parenting high school and elementary school at the same time -- gotta fish to keep the blood pressure in check.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
40, married 2nd wife ( got it right this time!!), 2 little muttdogs we call our "kids" 3 nephews 10-5-2 I'm trying to re-raise right!! ( My sis in law doesn't know about this site so I'm safe saying that!!) HAHA!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
whats up everyone. i am 29 single and no kids. so do not have to ask anyone to go fishing. dont have to worry about honey do lists. but unfortunatly the navy tells me what to do.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
whats up everyone. i am 29 single and no kids. so do not have to ask anyone to go fishing. dont have to worry about honey do lists. but unfortunatly the navy tells me what to do.
Whoo hoo, there's "freedom" for ya. I bet my wife and kids hug better than your CO. (Sure hope so!)

Thanks for your Service, my friend.
Lefty

·
Registered
267 Posts
35, Married at least at this time. I have four kids. JT my oldest is 8 and in the 3rd Grade. My twins Jeslyn and Jensen just turned 2 this past Dec and my youngest is 7 months. Needless to say I should have bought stock in diapers.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
31, married almost 2 years, 2 dogs (1 is an 8 week old lab we just got yesterday).

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
OSH? you still find time to fish??

·
Registered
330 Posts
44, married almost 17 years, 2 boys 12 and 6, 2 dogs, 1 inside, 1 outside, 17 chickens and about 25 trout, rainbow, brown, and brookies.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Crummy,
Thanks to nature and poachers, this spring I had 3 chickens and well over 100 trout. Now I have 17 chickens and maybe 25 trout!

Save the trout, shoot the poachers!

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.