NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum but not to hunting and fishing, been doing that for 50 odd years and once in a while I even catch a fish or two.:p

I enjoy hunting and fishing both in fresh and salt water. I live in Kenansville, NC adjacent to the Northeast Cape Fear River. I do a lot of fishing there for red bellies, catfish and bowfin (blackfish).

View attachment 1885

View attachment 1886

If these pics went through they will show some of my home waters that run thru the swamp.:D Thru here you have to watch out for the swamp monster that lurks:cool:

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Glad to see you over this way Scott! Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
SCOTT,
WELCOME TO THE SITE BROTHER BET YA CANT GET A TAGGED DRUM FROM THERE LIKE YOU DO WITH ME LOL,PEOPLE SCOTT IS AN ALL AROUND SPORTSAMN WHO HAS HELPED ME TAKE WOUNDED WARRIORS FISHING AND JUST FRIENDS FROM THE NET HE IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT COME THIS WAY TO FISH AND HAVE COOK OUTS WITH.....BUT I WARN YA THIS SITE IS GONNA TO TO THE UNDERSIDE NOW THAT HE IS HERE ;)
JUST PICKIN SCOTT YA KNOW ILL TOW YA ON THE CREEK ANY DAY:D

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Tim, you know how it is when the rif-raf move in and run the rats out:D

Just checking out the site and trying to figure things out, tried some pics yesterday, thats one thing I will have to master before the flurry of fish starts flying.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
SCOTT,
I JUST USE MY PHOTO BUCKET LIKE I DO ELSE WHERE ;) A FRIEND JUST GOT ME MY SALTWATER RENEWEL TONITE SO NOW I CAN GO AFTER SOME REDS ON THE CREEK AGAIN :cool: AND AFTER I COME BACK FROM THE BIG FIGHT IN P.A WITH THE LAWYERS AND DOMESTICS ILL BE HITTING THE CREEK :D

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:D Tim when you get things settled down some give me a shout and I'll head down for some fishing.

Yep but wish the reds would come up the creek wouldn't that be a hoot with all them stump rows.

Tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.