NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since moving here to Florida in 1992 and operating a Guide Service from Snook Haven on the Myakka at Venice, Florida, I opened a partnership with area professional sportsmen, writers, tackle shop owners and the Florida Wildlife Commission. Through websites, Blogs and affiliates of “The Island Anglers & Inshore Florida” has evolved as a leading resource for brackish water and saltwater anglers seeking the best tackle for their fishing experiences anywhere .I am an outdoors Fishing Freelance writer/product tester/webmaster and Vice President of The Island Angler Inc., a Mentoring Organization Where We Get Kids Fishing! I write for a number of fishing magazines, sell equipment both on the web, out of my home and on the road, in my truck and as a distributor for a couple of fishing equipment manufactures to include Caught in Flight Fishing Kites & Para-sails, Down-East Sportscraft Products, Lear Chemical Corrosion Block, Snap-Floats. I also cater to a number of professional Charter Captains in the area who are interested in starting Kayak charters along with their business. I am in a position to keep them informed and equipped with what they need and want. I recently became a retail/distributor for Saturn Inflatable boats, this week. If all goes well, we will have our own Bait & Tackle Shoppe in a marina later this year. My oldest son, Gary Wayne lives in NC where a visit is always wanted to see him, his wife and to spoil my grand daughter in Ashville. I have another son, Edwin in DE, :confused:, of all places and do not get enough of him at all, he needs to come home and go fish’n with me! My daughter and ex-marine always a marine, Sempra Fi, boyfriend/gonna be son in law, he just has not figured it out yet lives down the street; must be the marine in him. Go Army 75th Infantry, Airborne Ranger, old times never die; just fade away. Thought I’d hook it up with you’al since we trolley fish here, quite a lot and NC is its birth place…maybe get some pointers before our spring king run. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.