NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I like what I saw with this forum so I thought to myself why not setup an account and introduce myself. I'm from Texas, did part of my training at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi and like to fish the gulf coast. Inshore I fish mainly for Spanish mackerels, sheepsheads, reds and flounders, keeping only what I intend to eat until the next week when I get to fish again. Offshore, it's king fish, grouper & red snapper.

Ryan

·
Red X Angler
11,228 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

If your ever out this way feel free to contact me with any questions about the foothills and mountains, I will share what little info I have. Or take you to hunt some trout or smallies in the mountains.

Darrell

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Coastal NC its Reds , Specs and Flounder are our main targets we love to catch!! I watch vids from other areas of the country and Texas has not escaped our attention. Reds and Spec fishing looks great from your coast on u Tube!! Welcome to the site!!

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
I'm not a salt guy, but thank you for your service and welcome to NCAngler!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
By the way, I like your handle. I would assume you do something related to vision? Or... perhaps fishing + traffic control? Hmm...

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
Could be hot rods and ice cream! Welcome. If you ever come to Carolina be sure and let us know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
:eek:
The eyes have it, I bet. :D

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
Reactions: dbeam
1 - 14 of 14 Posts