NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of this morning we have 212 O-fish-isle Red X Angler members! Most of us are spread out across North Carolina, with a couple in such far flung places as Jacksonville Florida and Ypsilanti, Michigan. As we add members it's inevitable that many of our folks will have other Red Xers as close neighbors. Right now there are 35 zipcodes from the state which two or more members list as their home location. There might be a fellow Red Xer living just down the road!
Whether you're heading out to spend a day on the local waters, or planning a trip to the other side of the state, don't forget there could be a fellow Red Xer nearby willing to join you for a few hours, or share intel on the area.

Take a look at our member map, you might find there's a member located very near your next planned outing!

(click the map to navigate to our member listing and a "live" map)​

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I love it! I see some folks that need to speak up though!! They live in interesting areas and we want intel!!

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
I see my name on the list but I don't seem to show on the map. Not sure if you have to add it manually, but I'm in High Point (27262)

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Folks who have recently signed up might see a delay in showing up on the map. I have some "helpers" I use for the map on my home PC and it's 4 hrs away. In fact it'll be 4 hrs away for a few weeks. I will try to keep the list updated as much as possible but by the beginning of next week my internet connection will be gone too.

Sorry for any delays .... I'll do my best to get y'all listed ASAP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.