NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I been lurking on here for a couple weeks and decided I better get around to introduceing this old guy. Having gone to H.S. back in the 1940's, if a male student even thought about taking a type writer course, he would have been run out of town. Then after graduating, it was off to be a soldier, so never learned how to operate one of these new fangled keyboards, so I' m really chalenged when it comes to posting. Really enjoy the articles on here. Just bought a new (to me) boat a couple weeks ago and am looking forward to getting it in the water this comming week. I live out in the boonies, between Pink Hill and Potters Hill, so I am about an hour out of Jacksonville, and will be starting out on the New River and the I.C.W. Well thats enough ramblin for now. Hope to see some of y-all out feeshen. Al

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome to NC Angler!

There's a lot of good fishing in the New River & nearby ICW. There are several folks on here that live in that area so just holler when you have questions. We look forward to hearing about your fishing exeriences!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com almiyo! Pretty good typing skills I'd say. :) I took typing back in high school in the early '70's and it was probably one of the most beneficial things I learned. Glad to have you here and look forward to your posts. Thank you too for your service to our country!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Almiyo, welcome to the site! Pink Hill isn't to out in the boonies for me. My grandmother is from Pink Hill, perhaps you know her. Her name is Dorothy Grady but her maiden name was Howard. I'm kin to the Outlaws down that way to. Anyway welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.