NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys? I'm new to all of this so be easy on me. I only have one question for eveyone. anybody know where I can get some good crappie & bass fishing around the Ft. Bragg area. I will be back home from Iraq around July. Just want to relax, have a couple beers, maybe catch a fish or two. Let me know if you guys know anything.

Lance

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Hey Okie. There are several lakes on Fort Bragg that hold lots of Bass. My favorites are Holland Pond and Keist Lake. Mott Lake holds Bass and Crappie and isone of the largest lakes on post. Then of course you can always make the trip to Jordan Lake or Shearon Harris. Stay safe. We'll look forward to having you home and Welcome to NCangler.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Welcome Lance and we are glad you will be coming home soon. Thank you so much for serving us and protecting our freedom. We really do appreciate being able to go out and fish when we want to!

Thanks!

Reactions: THE OKIE BAD BOY
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.