NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually live in SC but where I'm at it seems NC fishing is more convienent. Not having fished in NC sorta new at that although I have fished since I can remember and thats been awhile. Just wanted to introduce myself and say howdy. Blew up here on the winds of Katrina. Just got my first store bought boat in march. Just a 16' Modified Vee Alunimum but its just fine for me. Don't hava fishin buddy so I go it alone. Course I wouldn't turn down the oppurnity to fish with someone. Might be nice to have company once in awhile.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
You won't have any trouble finding a fishing bud around here! Where ya located and where do you like to fish/want to fish? Welcome welcome!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello and welcome to NCangler. Great site, great people and great information. You shouldn't have any problem finding a friend, a fishing pal, or lots of instruction on where and when here. Tight lines...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You won't have any trouble finding a fishing bud around here! Where ya located and where do you like to fish/want to fish? Welcome welcome!!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm located in McColl SC. 1 Mile south of the state line.[up in the point where the line dives se towards the coast.] If you take a ruler and go due east it ends in Jacksonville NC, that's why I said its more convienent to fish NC.

I like to fish for most anything and really do not specialize in anything...........When I was in South Mississippi I fished the gulf mostly and the pearl river. The problem in SC is that to do any inshore fishing other than in Little River a person basicilly gotta go to Georgetown.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. I was just in McColl, SC this weekend at the inlaws house. Check out the Fayetteville Fishing Club. We will be meeting in the mall area which is about an hour drive from McColl. All types of fishing info shared at the meeting. Fresh and saltwater fishing.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I didn't think about that sinker. The Lumber River state park is right up the road on 401 from McColl just north of wagram.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wentzee, do you ever fish the Lumber or Pee Dee rivers?
No I havn't but the Pee Dee has been calling. One problem tho the ramp at Society Hill is not one I want to launch alone at. Maybe I am a chicken but that seems like a 2 man operation. I feel that once I got in the Pee Dee it would be good fishing. Maybe I'm wrong about solo launching but I don't think so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.